“Go out into the world in peace. Have courage.
Hold on to what is good. Return no one evil for evil.
Strengthen the fainthearted. Support the weak.
Help the suffering. Honor all people.
Love and serve the Lord,
rejoicing in the power of the Holy Spirit.”
Every Sunday, we recite this weekly pledge, charging each other to deliver the Good Word, and love our neighbors as we love ourselves. One of the pillars of our church mission statement is:
Missions and service allows our community in gratitude and joy
to share the love of Christ by serving our church,
local, national, and world communities.
Below are just a few of the ways Rolling Bay Presbyterian is living into our mission. For more information about our mission programs, please contact Cory Dunn.
- Helpline House
- Union Gospel Mission
- Fearless Quilters
- Merida Water Projects
- Super Suppers
Adult Missions, continued
- One Great Hour of Sharing – Easter
- Merida Missionaries – Yucatan Helping Hands
- CROP Walk for Hunger
- Monthly Blood Drives with Bloodworks Northwest
- Drive-Thru COVID Testing Site
Children & Youth Missions
- Weekly Offering for Heifer, Merida, or other needs
- Christmas Shoeboxes for children around the world
- Fish Bank Offering for Easter
- Little Food Pantry
- Annual Service Mission Trip
- Sock Drive for Operation Nightwatch
- Blanket Making for Children